• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Ganon Question thread PLEASE STICKY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Ask any question, I beat m2k, kdj, and dashizwhiz in the bowser challenge as Ganon. I wreck people. And because I wreck people, I'm gonna make a post about it and say I'm not bragging, just answering questions. Because no one has ever done that before, and I think it needs to be done.

So ask me questions, here's a video of me four stocking Ken

www.youtube.com/asdf1337own666related_search=dippndots+owns

petoo0

Smash Ace
uhhh if you haven't noticed there is like already 2 threads answering ganon questions and providing information on match ups. maybe you can help out in those threads by giving your input. also your link doesn't work and i doubt your for stocked ken.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Ask any question, I beat m2k, kdj, and dashizwhiz in the bowser challenge as Ganon. I wreck people. And because I wreck people, I'm gonna make a post about it and say I'm not bragging, just answering questions. Because no one has ever done that before, and I think it needs to be done.

HOW DO I BEAT KIRBY

chaddd

Smash Lord

****. That's clever. Feel better? I'm sorry you're not as good at me and...

*sigh*

So many scrub haters. F*ck it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

*sigh*

Dude chad, I know they're not targeting me and its easier said than done, but you just can't let them bother you. Jokes are just jokes, and sometimes the jokers are just jokes too.

Besides, he quotes Pikachunoob in his sig, and has a /b/ banner. That should be enough just to laugh back at him. :)

DippnDots

Feral Youth
HOW DO I BEAT KIRBY
SHL obviously

*sigh*

I'm not making fun of any one person, more or less making fun of the fact that like 5 of these have sprout up ever since shiz did his, and that they all look identical.

Dude chad, I know they're not targeting me and its easier said than done, but you just can't let them bother you. Jokes are just jokes, and sometimes the jokers are just jokes too.

Besides, he quotes Pikachunoob in his sig, and has a /b/ banner. That should be enough just to laugh back at him. :)
I think pikachunoob is an idiot, but that doesn't mean he's unable to say something I think is "quote-worthy".

And if you're judging my personality based solely on the personality of /b/, you're quite mistaken.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
if you're judging my personality based solely on the personality of /b/, you're quite mistaken.
I'm not judging your personality based on the personality of /b/.

I'm judging your personality based on the fact that you advertise that you are part of /b/, instead of just letting it be. You're almost breaking rules 1 and 2.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Fair enough.

But I'm not so much advertising I'm part of /b/. Rather, I acknowledge and appreciate /b/. I think it's amazing they can accomplish so much damage with only words, they're more of an inspiration to me than a joke.

Edit: Rules 1 and 2 are only there so people can feel like a secret society. Which is silly, since they've been in the news.

chaddd

Smash Lord
SHL obviously

I'm not making fun of any one person, more or less making fun of the fact that like 5 of these have sprout up ever since shiz did his, and that they all look identical.

I think pikachunoob is an idiot, but that doesn't mean he's unable to say something I think is "quote-worthy".

And if you're judging my personality based solely on the personality of /b/, you're quite mistaken.
I apologize. I fear that we Ganondorf players are an attention starved group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom