• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Final Smash idea thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I'm so on board w/the fuzzy-warm feeling that everyone else is getting. I was a Final Cut Pro class and nearly jumped outta my seat, kicking very hard the 2,500 dollar Mac next to mine when they were 1st announced. Anyways, I see no need to get all ansy in speculation of whether or not WD'ing, desynching and all that will stay. Just wait and see. I actually hope their metagame is changed a lot. Not that I don't like the way they play right now; I love them as a char, else I wouldn't have been maining them for the past 3 years, just that it gets really boring fast. They're just too limited in their approach, which is why they're not even that great, least not as good as everyone (most everyone still) thinks they are. I'd actually prefer it if they dropped in the tiers (which doesn't really mean anything IMO) but had they're moves changed around some to make they're play style more diverse. Anyways, that's my 2 cents.

On topic, they're Final Smash: I think it should play out as follows: The screen darkens, Nana and Popo run to each other, even if from opposite sides of the level, they do a little Ice jig, spinning and hopping around, trading places between the foreground and whose behind, somewhat like the fusion dance. They both spin around, raising their hammers high, crossing at the mid handle point, and let out a tremendous "YEP!!!"
A tiny heart is seen in the background, and as it approaches the foreground, grows to gigantic proportions, until it fully envelops all matter on screen. Every other character around is stricken with guilt, and, being completely consumed by the humongous wave of love, realize how evil they have been in their ways and immediately commit suicide a number of times equal to the amount of lives they have left. And in the end, there will only be Popo & Nana... :lick:

http://icfs.ytmnd.com/
*Thanks to Neal for the sound clip

bob-bomber

Smash Cadet
yes but make it more like peach's where well they're frozen eggplants and other veggies come down and ice climbers can heal

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
ice climbers grab by one hand. spin around with their mallets swingin about. theyare blowing an icy chill breath between them. and this spinning at extreme speeds causes a blizzard snowstorm thing that sucks people in, and if u get sucked in, ur damaged and frozen.

Yo~Yo

Smash Cadet
Jeez I just HATE ice climbers!!!! You want to know why there sick!!!! There pretty weak and if your buddy dies whe3n you get hit off the edge your up be jump is terreboll
any idiot who thinks ur screwed without nana try sideB and repeatedly tapping B -_-' freakin losers.......NANA HELPS YOU DONT NEED HER:mad:

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
Avalanche happens and then there are left over polar bears and things that can't hurt you and that your opponent has to kill.

plasmatorture

Smash Journeyman
I think their final smash should be creating a giant iceberg covering the screen making it hard for the opponents to move but thanks to ice climbers' ability to walk over slippery surfaces no problem!

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Or, you can see it for yourselves at the offical site.

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
By the power of palutena i hearby close this thread! I'm just kidding i dont have that power. But whhears the killing power in this smash the enemies take damage but what actually happens? another demo will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom