• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Everything - *Updated* - Read This!

Qazam

Banned via Administration
nice man pimp but tell me how do u all make pimp sigs reply holla bak

HiTheyCallMeJosh

Smash Rookie
This has been bothering me for a while:
Is short hopping the same for every character?
I think it's easier to short hop with Bowser than with Fox, but my friend swears up and down it's the same for everyone.
Anyone know?

KingI

Smash Rookie
HiTheyCallMeJosh said:
This has been bothering me for a while:
Is short hopping the same for every character?
I think it's easier to short hop with Bowser than with Fox, but my friend swears up and down it's the same for everyone.
Anyone know?
Its all the same. just depends who you are better with.

星の孤

Smash Cadet
Michigan, Please Inform Me Of Any Midwest SBM Tour
when playing with fox, yes the most efective spike is the shine spike but in times where i just was feeling it i SHDair Spiked people that i hav eplayed and sometimes it will drill then push them down like the computer will do and then other times they will go straight down like falcos dair spike not as hard or fast but just far enough to where with out the imeadiate UP+B recovery method they will die is there a certain way to use Fox's Dair to get the spike affect or is it just timing or a sweet spot?

FoxxMCcloud

Banned via Administration
星の孤 said:
when playing with fox, yes the most efective spike is the shine spike but in times where i just was feeling it i SHDair Spiked people that i hav eplayed and sometimes it will drill then push them down like the computer will do and then other times they will go straight down like falcos dair spike not as hard or fast but just far enough to where with out the imeadiate UP+B recovery method they will die is there a certain way to use Fox's Dair to get the spike affect or is it just timing or a sweet spot?
lol both you and me double posted

polymorf

Smash Rookie
New Online RPG([R]ole [P]laying [G]ame) -Giperboreya
In this game you can find: many magic spells, many monsters, lot's of online players, also many locations where you can find something interesting for you. However this game also has good grafic. And in this game you will find beautiful nature and more things what you can't find in others online browser games with so small client.Here you can quickly level up and be the strongest...
As all RPG games have - clan system(If you make a clan you will have a clan spirit.)
Also -Giperboreya has : Good Admins, many items, many places for leveling up... Don't wait join us and be the one of us.....
All you need is:
To play this game you need to download game client(5.61Mb) from official gamesite - www.polymorf.ru
Godd luck in the playing process.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
If you guys are in need of a basic "Unlock" guide then feel free to add mine to the list. I made it recently and I will be working to improve it. It also doubles as a Question/Answer thread.

Edit: Also I have a lot of time on my hands so if you are in need of any guides or whatever feel free to ask me and I can put one together in about 4 days.

Top Bottom