• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official EGGPLANTMAN thread!

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm

Eggplantman is awesome and should be in brawl because I said so, he is a trophy in melee, and I can't think of any other good reasons.

His B moves:

B Transform - Eggplant man tempoarly transfroms his oppoent into an eggplant that can walk slowly but can't jump/run. Does about 4-10%
B> Eggplant Dash - Does a short dash, goes a little farther than Falco's B> and slower. Can spike on the opening frames. 12-14%
B^ Eggplant jump - Puts an eggplant benith his feet which explodes under him that sends him upwards. the explsion causes around 5-7%
Bv Eggplant pluck - Like Peach's turnips, he pulls either a purple egglant (does 2%) and pink eggplant (5%) or a white eggplant (15%, like a ******** turnip) all eggplants knockback is upward and toward Eggplantman.

Super smash attack Eggplant Rain - He implants himself in the ground and sprouts roots up that grow explosive eggplants and rain on the oppent. Does 75-83%

Intrance - plucks himself from the ground.

Scuba Man Sam

Smash Cadet
I want him in the game because he looks like he would be a funny character. I also like all
old school characters. I don't care about the attacks.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
IIRC, all eggplantman did in wrecking crew was run anround. But I haven't played it in a while, so I might be wrong.
Yeah, I haven't played it in a while either, but I vaguely recall him doing at least SOMETHING. Thank Jeebus for ROMS! *runs off to find a Wrecking Crew ROM*

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
ROMs are for losers.
Excuse me for only having a handful of NES games :p

the Super Move is quite fitting, actually, and I never complemented on how cool the B move is, but that move is more likely for Eggplant Wizard from Kid Icarus

Top Bottom