• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Captian Crunch Brawl Thred

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmill

Smash Rookie
Today I was walking to school, then out of nowhere I spotted a rainbow! It was not just an ordinary rainbow, it was a super smash bros rainbow!!! This just amazed me!!!!!!! I then began to follow this strange rainbow, untill I came upon a magical pot full of crunch berries. I then started eating the delicious crunch berries till I found the suprise inside!!! THE SUPRISE WAS THE BRAWL DISK (NOT THE DEMO)!!!!!!!!!! By then my heart was tingling like crazy and the disk smelled like my old friend Captain Crunch!!! By then I knew that Captian Crunch had to be in brawl!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!! I then took the game home and played, while I played I took notes!! I have found that his final smash crunchitizes all of the charcters in the brawl arena!!! This makes it very easy to kil all your opponents. I have listed some sweet pics below for your pleasure!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom