• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bowser Thread! Confirmed!!

DiabolicScheme

Smash Rookie
I've just recently tried out Bowser extensively in Melee and I guess you would say he has become my main. Especially now, looking all the new Brawl videos of him. He just overall seems greatly improved, which is awesome, because I think I do ok with him in Melee.

Plus, in my personal opinion, he has one of the coolest final smashes revealed so far.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
His Final Smash bugs me a little...cause it's made up buy a game that's built on OTHER games.
I guess I should dislike wireframes too then...and the SE...but I don't? What ev' :laugh:

And I heard his smash does have armor.
Some of his moves are quicker (Side B O_O) but he's still slow as can be.

smash_pilgrim

Smash Cadet
come on nintendo give him a chain chomp

Bowser has so much more he could do. I wishad he had a chain chomp tether throw or >B
That would be nice :/ but giga bowser makes up for alot of missed opertunities...

e319

Smash Apprentice
I remember seeing this on the dojo, best update yet in my opinion...

courte

Smash Lord
umm... i dunno wolverine...

BUT if that's him using flame breath in 1-2 today, then why does it look like an optional fireball of death?!!

and bowser =/= chain chomp; that's reserved for weakling!! King Koopa relies on his own, crippling strength... chain chomps are babies toys

Top Bottom