• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Ask MenoUnderwater Stuff......about stuff" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Inspired by Cort's thread, which is inspired by Cactuar's thread, which Inspired By Snakeee's thread.

Ok, this will not be like my interview thread. which went on like a lil spamm fest and was mostly about me in general. This thread is to ask me any specific questions about Peach, and I'll do my best to answer them

* The difference between this thread and the Q&A thread is that the questions here should be usually directed towards me. This should focus on more detailed, opinionated questions. Try and keep more general and simple questions about the character in the Q&A thread.

If there's like a page of unanswered questions, and I (or anyone else) hasn't answered any of them, PLEASE wait for those ones to be responded to before you ask your question.

I think I can do this job pretty well, you see me around here giving advice or debates like I am a lawyer or doing a school paper. So this should be good. And this kind of thread had to be made.

If anyone starts anything in here, you won't be responded. But reported. So if you feel like acting stupid or starting something, This is not the place. And I'll have mods keep tabs on this thread.

This thread was brought to you by:

School For Peaches
Enter as Noobs. Graduate as Pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom