• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical "Sandbag for Brawl!" thread

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Sandbag! He likes getting beat up, and you can play as him in SSBM through Action Replay.

I really like him! Next to the Master Hand, the Fighting Polygon Team, the Crazy Hand, and the Fighting Wire Frames, he represents the SSB series, himself! :p

I like Sandbag. He can actually do a lot, once he puts his mind to it!

Also, check these out! Sandbag defeats the Laughing Dog, Jigglpuff, and Mr. Game & Watch:

http://www.toadscastle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3139&sid=d2f36daa63bb97568f2bf6fca2b8863f

FYI, he's know as Sandbag-kun in Japan. I wonder why he's just called Sandbag in America... Oh well.

almag

Smash Rookie
Actually, that doesn't sound like a half bad idea. But, knowing nintendo, the sandbag would be to simple, and they want something unique.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Actually, that doesn't sound like a half bad idea. But, knowing nintendo, the sandbag would be to simple, and they want something unique.
Yeahmaybe a few, simple plain moves, and make it so the game doesn' glitch up when you play as him; it could work out if you think about it the right way.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
...d be to simple, a...
AHHHHHHHHH

SANDBAG WOULD BE ***?*?*?*!!!_too_!!!**?*?*?***** SIMPLE!

GRAMxAREWDJEB

My two friends want to come too!

On topic...
The only way I could see Sandbag being playable is with the addition of "I'm-Just-That-Bored" mode.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
AHHHHHHHHH

SANDBAG WOULD BE ***?*?*?*!!!_too_!!!**?*?*?***** SIMPLE!

GRAMxAREWDJEB

My two friends want to come too!

On topic...
The only way I could see Sandbag being playable is with the addition of "I'm-Just-That-Bored" mode.
Or another Home-Run Contest, or a mini-game, perhaps.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
Hey all I made a moveset....

B - await death - 0%
B^ - await death - 0%
Bv - cringe in fear - 0%
B> - await death - 0%

A - blink eyes - 0%
A^ - look up to the sky - 0%
Av - look down - 0%
A> - look to the side - 0%

grab - (he has no hands) - 0%

Pushing the shield button makes him quiver and sweat with fear.

kirby hat - sandbag's eyes and white body

Dotcom

Smash Lord
There's not liking the character and beating the idea to death for stupid reasons.
I mean if you don't like Sandbag, just say you dont like him ...or her... or it.
You don't take it that far.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Why would Sandbag be playable in home run contest?
Oh... Right, nevermind.

Also, oxyborb, Sandbag isn't afraid of getting hit, it says on his Melee trophy he doesn't mind.

And yes, protoman10, thank you for saying that. If you don't like the idea, just say so, then move on.

hydrokyogre

Smash Apprentice
Rant time. ^-^ Sandbag is playable with AR? Where was I when this happened...? I have the new AR, and I'm not finding any cheat. If I'm making a fool of myself right now, please correct me.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
I've heard that if you did use AR to use the Sandbag it could glitch/freeze your game if you tried to use the shield or some other move that the sandbag didn't have.

Top Bottom