• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Off stage edgeguarding

Zoa

Smash Ace
How do you guys handle off stage edgeguarding with Luc? It's really awkward using anything outside of bair given how none of his aerials function like a sex kick similar to Link's nair. Any advice would be appreciated.

AkashSky

Smash Apprentice
i go for a fair if they are easily gimped, and sometimes if their recovery is linear i try to snipe with an aura sphere.

OrangeJuice

Smash Rookie
NNID
Biastoise
fair is fine if you're willing to go deep. Side b is really satisfying though but I usually use back airs

HK_Spadez

(@'o')=@ t('o't)
i like to use Nair. If they are going right under the stage to try to sweet spot. i drop on them and nair. but its sort of risky

u need to land the hit in order to cancel nair to up B.

but i like using this method against tethers or ppl who are just trying to sweet spot. or against spacies trying to up b back up from below.

Top Bottom