• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Odd experience

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
So I decided to play online with random people that I don't know off today and I found something that made my day. I was going against supposed the "best" lucas somewhere in the U.S and the other play marth. What happen? They got owned badly. Badly enough to write "go suck your self ACTB@" on their text box though friend roster. I found that VERY hilarious. I also like to apologize if I gave them a rough time <=P. Not going to brag even though I want to. Their name were Terry (Lucas) and Cory (Marth)

I wonder if anyone had one of these experiences.

yours trouly

-action B@stard-

PS: I made computer IKE kill himself during my practice run. XD

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
you didnt get my post.

he isnt good because he beat some guy over wifi who he says is the best lucas. thats what i meant. never said he was bad lol

Jack, your annoying. Go away.

JackHouser

Smash Apprentice
you didnt get my post.

he isnt good because he beat some guy over wifi who he says is the best lucas. thats what i meant. never said he was bad lol

Jack, your annoying. Go away.
lol dude i realize that.... i was being sarcastic

and no i like it here...despite how slow it is.....

Top Bottom