• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Oct 17, 2014] Voyage One. Hosted by Voyage eSports. (Harrisonburg, VA)

Kontrol

Smash Rookie
Friday, October 17th 2014
A Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament will be held at the Blue Ridge Event Center in Harrisonburg, VA. This is going to be our maiden Voyage into the competitive Smash Bros. scene. There are discounts for early registration as well as bringing a game set-up.

Doors open at 6 pm.

Tournament begins at 7 pm.

Prize Pool
First Place: $500
Second Place: $250
Third Place: $100

Door Prizes!

50/50 Raffle!

Ticket Prices:
Early Registration: $15

Bring Your Own Set-up: $10

Pay at the door: $18

Spectator Pass: $5

For more information, go to:
http://www.voyageesports.com

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
Redd's gonna be there? That's neat, my roomie and I are going

Kontrol

Smash Rookie
Awesome, we'd love to see you all come out. If you want to get directly in contact with me/us were at facebook.com/voyageesports and twitter.com/voyageesports. I check those a lot more frequently than I do this, (unfortunately.)

I've spoken with Chillindude about the event, and he's going to try to come as well as bring Azen with him.

Ellipsis....

Smash Rookie
Melee... eSports... sounds cool! This event happens to be in the city that I'm visiting this weekend. I'll try to stop by. If anyone wants to have low tier friendlies, find a link player in a striped purple hoodie or blue plaid flannel!

Last edited:

iHook

Smash Cadet
This tourney will be streamed on Twitch.tv/SuperSmashBrosWiiU. This channel will eventually be the Smash4 headquarters, but until then we stream lots of PM and Melee including tournaments. Hit that follow button.

Top Bottom