• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Oct 11, 2014] SMASH or DIE! III 64/MELEE/PM/SM4SH Singles/Doubles (Fullerton, CA)

Dillon Grandy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6408-4270
SMASH or DIE! Returns to a new venue!

Where: Card Addiction (2445 East Orangethorpe Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92831)

When: Oct. 11th

Venue Opens: 11:00AM
64/PM DOUBLES SIGN UPS CLOSE: 12:00
64/PM DOUBLES START AT 12:15PM

*No MELEE Doubles*

SINGLES BRACKET CLOSES 64/MELEE/PM: 2:45PM
SINGLES START: 3:00PM

SMASH 4 Singles: BRING YOUR OWN 3DS we will determine if it will happen by how many people want to do it at the venue

Venue Fee: $5
Singles: $5
Doubles: $5 (per person)

Venue has restrooms, and we will be selling water and snacks at the venue, there is plenty of parking!

Please Bring setups & CRT TVS! We appreciate all the support and help others have provided for our past two events!

Disclaimer: Dillon/John David & Card Addiction are not responsible for any item you bring to the venue: controller, TV, System, Game, etc.

Venue Pics will be posted soon!

Matches will be recorded over: "Smashin in SoCal" by: JetX

Last edited:

ZimD00D

Smash Rookie
Hey, I can't make it to this one, but I was wondering if there will be more of these at the same venue later down the line.

Thatsa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATSA
3DS FC
3351-5342-1929
What are the rules for 3DS Doubles?

Dillon Grandy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6408-4270
No worries that will help! If you have melee too that would help ha, bring friends or others! Hope to see you Saturday

ScizorVX

Smash Apprentice
SMASH or DIE! Returns to a new venue!

Where: Card Addiction (2445 East Orangethorpe Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92831)

When: Oct. 11th

Venue Opens: 11:00AM
64/PM DOUBLES SIGN UPS CLOSE: 12:00
64/PM DOUBLES START AT 12:15PM

*No MELEE Doubles*

SINGLES BRACKET CLOSES 64/MELEE/PM: 2:45PM
SINGLES START: 3:00PM

SMASH 4 Singles: BRING YOUR OWN 3DS we will determine if it will happen by how many people want to do it at the venue

Venue Fee: $5
Singles: $5
Doubles: $5 (per person)

Venue has restrooms, and we will be selling water and snacks at the venue, there is plenty of parking!

Please Bring setups & CRT TVS! We appreciate all the support and help others have provided for our past two events!

Disclaimer: Dillon/John David & Card Addiction are not responsible for any item you bring to the venue: controller, TV, System, Game, etc.

Venue Pics will be posted soon!

Matches will be recorded over: "Smashin in SoCal" by: JetX
so the latest i can be here if i want to enter smash 3ds is 2:45 correct?

Dillon Grandy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6408-4270
I happen to have melee. I also might be there. I have never gone to an actual event. This might be my first.
Hope you can come, and please bring setup and your melee an such! You will really enjoy the event

CamGAM3S

Smash Rookie
NNID
CamG33
Finally, somewhere near me. I've been looking around for tourneys, ut nowhere near where I live. This is a good day.:4falco:

Top Bottom