• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Oct 10, 2015] TigerLAN 29 (Auburn, AL)

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
Post will be updated as plans roll out.

Head Tournament Organizers:
Presdient of AUCGC for the Fall Semester
Wulfy (May/may not be same person, TBA)

Guest Tournament Organizers for Smash (by tournament):
TBA (Smash 4 Wii U)
TBA (Smash Brawl*)
TBA (Project M*)
TBA (Melee)
TBA (Smash 64*)
*Subject to community support and interest. Also, number of tournaments may vary.

Venue Fee and Benefits:
$5.00
@Venue Sleeping from Saturday-Sunday (Bring a sleeping bag/tent)
Venue will host a multitude of tournaments, including the above smash events.

(Early) Tournament Projection:
Above Smash Tournaments*
Mortal Kombat X
Street Fighter 4 (Maurice Nice1 guest TO)

Further Details:
Will (likely) require Pre-Registration either here or facebook or through AUGamers.org

Collaborating on a full list of rules for each tournament.

Last edited:

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
Pre-Registered players by Tournament

Smash 4

Smash Brawl*

Project M*

Melee

Smash 64*

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. The real issue atm is that a large tournament was announced in Atalanta for the same day. I am going to try my best to communicate what's going to happen for this event after we re-evaluate our options.

Wulfy07

Smash Apprentice
I am standing my ground!

However, no, the reality is that I can't. 10 October 2015 is Auburn's off week for football, so all other weekends would be a nightmare and while we really wanted to sponsor a huge smash event, my obligation is the club first and foremost. So, I am going to (as I said) host any/all events for people who are interested. However, we are likely going to reinvest our options into other tournaments unless people commit to coming.

I hate to be like "pick one," but really it's more of a "well, that's unfortunate. I understand if you wanna meet cool people it Atlanata."

I am a bit upset, but more at how things unfolded. However, we'll do our best and maybe Spring's TigerLAN won't have such issues.

Top Bottom