• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oconomowoc Sm4sh Local : 6:00pm May 7th

Oconomowoc Sm4sh Local : 6:00pm May 7th
Posted by Froxie
Kowabunga Comics
Saturday, May 7, 2016 - 06:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 7, 2016 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Froxie

Smash Rookie
NNID
skystic
Hey guys....after a long break we are looking to start this tournament back up. Hopefully with some help we can continue this thing every other week. Anyways check out the details below and we will see you there!

Date and Time: Saturday May 7th @ 6:00pm

Location: 102 N. Main Street, Oconomowoc, WI 53066 - Kowabunga Comics and Games

Games played: Smash for Wii U

Schedule:
6:00pm
- Registration and Friendlies begin
6:45pm - Bracket begins
9:00pm (ish) - Tournament ends

Entry Fee: $5 tournament entry fee. $2 venue fee. Total Cost- $7

Rules: 2 stock, 6 minutes, Best 2 out of 3. No customs allowed. No equipment. Double elimination. We will have sheets explaining the starter stages and counter picks so that there is no confusion.

Notes:
Remember to bring your own controller. We will allow any type of controller, though wired is preferred. If you do not have a controller but still wish to attend, you can use the gamepad. We hope to start a stream of the event in the near future so long as there is a good enough turnout.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

jackwagon

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm trying to find some events for melee near Pewaukee and I was wondering if Kowabunga Comics is ever planning on having any tourneys. Also do you know of any melee weeklies around the Pewaukee area? And although I am not that good at sm4sh I could come and support your tourney. :)

TyDye

Crash Bandicoot for Smash!
Hey, I'm trying to find some events for melee near Pewaukee and I was wondering if Kowabunga Comics is ever planning on having any tourneys. Also do you know of any melee weeklies around the Pewaukee area? And although I am not that good at sm4sh I could come and support your tourney. :)
For Melee the closest events I know of are "The Constructs" in Milwaukee

TyDye

Crash Bandicoot for Smash!
There will also be Smash and Splash in June featuring Axe, Westballz, and M2K for Melee. That's in Gurnee IL if your willing to travel.

Froxie

Smash Rookie
NNID
skystic
As of right now we don't have a melee tourney going, but I'm getting a lot of interest so we could definitely set something up for future events. Maybe we could run melee before or after to try and add more people to both sides.

Also, the tournament has been changed to 6:00pm. Not 3:30 anymore.

Top Bottom