• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocarina Jams remix

Beorn

Smash Journeyman
Ocarina Jams Remix!
Post your fresh ocarina jams here!
puzzle_jam_legend_of_zelda_and_link_fairies_by_kevinsunfiremunroe-d7ll7o2.jpg

As of 3.5 Link has a new ocarina taunt.
To activate, quickly tap :GCDpad: down, as if you were short hopping.
Use :GCDpad: and :GCA: to bust out sick tunes.
When you have blown your final note press :GCB: to cancel.

I will update the OP with good combinations.​

Old school Zelda songs by game
(I would love help getting a couple of notes further in on these)

Ocarina of Time
  • Zeldas Lullaby..........<, ^,>,<,^,>
  • Epona's Song...........^,<,>,^,<,>
  • Saria's Song.............v,>,<,v,>,<
  • Sun's Song..............>,v,^,>,v,^
  • Song of Time...........>,A,v,>,A,v
  • Song of Storms........A,v,^,A,v,^
  • Minuet of Forest.......A,^,<,>,<,>
  • Bolero of Fire...........v,A,v,A,>,v,>,v
  • Serenade of water....A,v,>,>,<
  • Requiem of spirit......A,v,A,>,v,A
  • Nocturne of shadow..<,>,>,A,<,>,v
  • Prelude of light.........^,>,^,>,<,^

Majora's Mask
  • Sonata of Awakening....^,<,^,<,A,>,A
  • Goron Lullaby..............A,>,<,A,>,<,>,A
  • New Wave Bossa Nova.<,^,<,>,v,<,>
  • Elegy of Emptiness.......>,<,>,v,>,^,<
  • Oath to Order..............>,v,A,v,>,^
  • Song of Healing...........<,>,v,<,>,v
  • Song of Soaring...........v,<,^,v,<,^
  • Song of Double Time....>,>,A,A,v,v
  • Inverted Song of Time..v,A,>,v,A,>

Last edited:

Beorn

Smash Journeyman
When I posted this thread I was pretty drunk... So now I actually think I should do something with it.

I've updated the Op a bit and will continue to update it. I would really like it if you guys would help me get further in on some of the songs I've put up there. I would like to get at least to the end of each of the tunes that play in game after you input the buttons. No more than that could probably be played while someone is dying from a star KO or something.

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
When I posted this thread I was pretty drunk... So now I actually think I should do something with it.

I've updated the Op a bit and will continue to update it. I would really like it if you guys would help me get further in on some of the songs I've put up there. I would like to get at least to the end of each of the tunes that play in game after you input the buttons. No more than that could probably be played while someone is dying from a star KO or something.
Actually, you can't play anything past what you would input in the actual games, because we are limited to five notes in PM, whereas in OoT/MM, you could use the control stick and shoulder buttons to raise and lower the pitch, so you had a range of a full octave plus 3 chromatic whole steps(which is a lot).

Beorn

Smash Journeyman
C
Actually, you can't play anything past what you would input in the actual games, because we are limited to five notes in PM, whereas in OoT/MM, you could use the control stick and shoulder buttons to raise and lower the pitch, so you had a range of a full octave plus 3 chromatic whole steps(which is a lot).
I realized that while looking up songs, but I feel that there is some way to piece a few of them together.

BigHairyFart

Salty Supreme
NNID
JackAzzMcTittles
C

I realized that while looking up songs, but I feel that there is some way to piece a few of them together.
I very much doubt it. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any songs that ONLY use the five notes we have available, and I can play quite a lot of them on various instruments.

Tainted ZGS

Smash Rookie
I feel like they might be able to squeeze in higher tuned notes in y,x,l,r buttons and a,z, and c are all the same note so they could possibly edit that. However, the case not being hard to put in a higher or lower tuned note, while I was fooling around with this I had this dumb really technical idea that probably won't get put in or even thought about it cuz it's just a waste of time: but I feel if while you're playing a note, if you tilted the control stick in say a low left, it would slightly sharpen the note, and the higher you went, the more it sharpened up to the sharpest you would need for that note. Then the right for lowering the note. It's a dumb idea and would take too much time, but was just an idea that popped in my head. Anywho..
I still think the first idea would be much more simplistic and easier to input, whereas it just takes retuning of the notes they already have. Very minimal work.
-Tainted

Birdo!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2036-8689-4968
and we're sure that there isnt a way to flatten or sharpen the notes like in oot? i feel like i did it once but i haven't ben able to do it gain so it was likely my imagination

Top Bottom