• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ocala Play N Trade Tournaments - 3/29 Melee - 4/5 Brawl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Wait, so what are the rules for the brawl tournament? And does it start at the same time?
its the OP. he edited it with the rules.

im gonna ask at the tourney if they can make it best 2/3 3 stock instead of 1 game 5 stock tomorrow. Im gonna need backup for it to be of any success. You people better support the idea if they ask, or else

stepmaniers13

Smash Cadet
I think the 5 stock 1 match works for the time slots alloted. Otherwise, it will take about 15 minutes for 2 players to finsih up and it will spill over into the next slots.

I know the matches I played the past two days there took about 10 minutes at 5 stock, and I'm not even a tournament player like that either.

Don't know how I'll fare, but I'm just there to have some fun anyway, so it don't matter.

Loto

Smash Ace
Yeah I was the one who didn't own a wii but...I've had a wii since brawl came out. Been borrowing it forever to play but I'll give it back to him now and keep this new one, hahah.

I think it was like....8 rounds because of those stupid buy back ins but yeah it was a lot of fun. I'll be going to other tournaments as well and if this place has another maybe here again as well. ;p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah I was the one who didn't own a wii but...I've had a wii since brawl came out. Been borrowing it forever to play but I'll give it back to him now and keep this new one, hahah.

I think it was like....8 rounds because of those stupid buy back ins but yeah it was a lot of fun. I'll be going to other tournaments as well and if this place has another maybe here again as well. ;p
grats again man. A shame i had to lose to that zelda...i wanted to play your kirby. Maybe at gigs the epic monkey vs pink blob fight will go down.

Loto

Smash Ace
Hahah yeah, well where are you going this sat? We might be going to that tourny your going to.

And yeah that zelda beat xYz and I beat the zelda in finals. =x

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
that zelda is laughter is Deadly, a great come back by him it was. I was up 2 stocks and he somehow came back with that broken uair, and then we proceeded with a heart pounding last stock. I have tons of kirby practice from sheer, so lets just say you're lucky he beat me ;) Enjoy the Wii man.

Fireball_Mario

Smash Rookie
yeah this is GZUS who came second at the melee tourny. man i wanted to go to the brawl tournament but i went to soul cypher instead (big hip hop event in gainesville) but yeah i wanted to see if i could of taken it :p

Top Bottom