• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 DVD Discussion Thread!

Arash

Smash Lord
i think you need to double check that list, because m2k never played bombsoldier

also, bob$ never fought ken to my knowledge, and we have hugo vs PC, among others

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow lmfao me and danny vs noobking and mike monkey is on there?!
i kinda wish people wouldnt watch that set...but then again by watching it they'll know why i dont wanna team with him ever again =/

D1

Banned via Administration
To all those that babble about wanting to DL it for free...

...just STFU...

...and go about your business...

...you're wasting your energy typing something the thread starters obviously don't wanna see.

You're not getting it for free anyways.

So why continue w/ the mindless jibber jabber?!!!

If it tickles your fancy to just download for free something that ppl put work into all the time throughout your entire life...so be it.

Just don't brag about it.

Keep it to yourself...

...I admit I may be an advocate of piracy sometimes...but still...you don't see me bragging.

I for one would love to purchase this as I bought the last DVD and was a happy customer.

I actually didn't even see that many leaked OC2 vids...then again I didn't even look. : P

mathos

Smash Champion
Shouldn't there be a better process then sending a check through the mail? It seems like people may be sending checks and then the DVDs run out. I'm sure you won't cash the check but its a waste of people's time and money to send that check to receive nothing.

Perhaps some sort of PM confirmation before a mailed check.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
not really

Shouldn't there be a better process then sending a check through the mail? It seems like people may be sending checks and then the DVDs run out. I'm sure you won't cash the check but its a waste of people's time and money to send that check to receive nothing.

Perhaps some sort of PM confirmation before a mailed check.
well, we set our goals at 100 dvds but if like i said we run over which i dont think we will we will make more for those who sent their checks. As for sells right now we havent received about 5 checks via the mail. 2 through pay pal. So 100 right now is plenty until more people decide they want a dvd.

Top Bottom