• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Obtaining Sd cards and such.

Angry Drunk Chav

Smash Cadet
Is there anywhere that sells "PM Kits" essentially, i.e SD cards that already contain everything you need and memory sticks etc or do I need to buy everything seperately? :)

Ginge

Smash Ace
Some laptops come with SD slot, so you wouldn't need an SD to USB converter. But in all honesty, Project M is worth the money to buy both the SD card and converter if yours doesn't. And SD cards containing everything you need is just unzipping a file and putting the folders in. It isn't hard work.

You could look to see if anyone you know (or possibly someone from the forums who lives near you) has an SD slot / converter and would be able to help you out.

Angry Drunk Chav

Smash Cadet
yeah definately looking to get into PM.

My laptop is ****ed but i got my self a card reader, was more so just if there were "pre packed" SD cards etc, like I bought a wii other day merely to play PM and still not set it up lol, so looks like i'm off to amazon to purchase the **** I need lol. Thanks.

Top Bottom