• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

o.o I see not much has changed..

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
It's been a while since i've been on...I had taken a break from brawl when my PC died...then when I got it back I started playing again then I Installed some other PC games and they stole my attention(Classic Unreal UT etc...)

Anyways, did you guys find anything new with our sammy yet?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Um...no there isn't really anything new, it wasn't that long since I've seen you comment on a new tech. You know about her grab release cg right?

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
Those threads are so dumb and useless, its a video game character ffs
It doesn't matter. The character is modeled after what a real human being would look like. Anything significantly similar appearance wise to an actual female human being (or any human being) may be viewed upon emotionally by the viewer.

When I say "emotionally", that includes...

-sexual feelings
-remembrance of a loved/hated one (can include multiple emotion like sadness, anger, security, etc.)
-etc, etc, etc.

Since the topic is usually about sexuality, we'll stick with that for now. A question, how come no body is talking about how Peach is hot? Because her "human like" appearance is over exaggerated to the point where such an example is not considered attractive by the most gullible of audiences (in this case, horny males).

To make my point as clear as possible, the portion of the male subconscious that determines what is attractive and what isn't in the member of the opposite sex is completely objective. It does not separate what is fake from what is real, as long as the criteria is matched.

Keoki

Smash Cadet
It doesn't matter. The character is modeled after what a real human being would look like. Anything significantly similar appearance wise to an actual female human being (or any human being) may be viewed upon emotionally by the viewer.

When I say "emotionally", that includes...

-sexual feelings
-remembrance of a loved/hated one (can include multiple emotion like sadness, anger, security, etc.)
-etc, etc, etc.

Since the topic is usually about sexuality, we'll stick with that for now. A question, how come no body is talking about how Peach is hot? Because her "human like" appearance is over exaggerated to the point where such an example is not considered attractive by the most gullible of audiences (in this case, horny males).

To make my point as clear as possible, the portion of the male subconscious that determines what is attractive and what isn't in the member of the opposite sex is completely objective. It does not separate what is fake from what is real, as long as the criteria is matched.
ok i see your point, but i dont see why people cant just keep it to themselves lol. why post a whole new thread about it :confused:

Skink

Smash Apprentice
This thread is dumb.

"Lol samus is hot threads are dumb"

"lol yeah but she's hot"

"lol ur right"

Top Bottom