• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. 3, Oklahoma Tournament, August 11 ***IMPORTANT VENUE AND TIME CHANGE!***

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah, just show up sometime before 1PM to pay and get signed up and stuff. Oh, and tell your friends! This is going to be the last major Melee tournament in Oklahoma, and we want it to be big... MARIO BIG!

^Okay, who all saw that one coming?

Dirt Snake

Smash Rookie
Ok then i will be there. I have 3 other people going with me so thats 4 more that will be there. Cya there.

Drakesgames

Smash Rookie
Yeah, just show up sometime before 1PM to pay and get signed up and stuff. Oh, and tell your friends! This is going to be the last major Melee tournament in Oklahoma, and we want it to be big... MARIO BIG!

^Okay, who all saw that one coming?
Why is this going the be the last big event again?

And thanks for the times.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
It's the last big MELEE event. By the time OHSNAP4 comes along, Brawl will be out and will take melee's place.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I kinda like this...

The technique of employing an infinite grab (also known as "Wobbling", "doing the Wobbles", and "getting Wobbly with it") with the Ice Climbers is forbidden.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
Not unless you have a premium membership I think. You could just create a new account If you can't get the Premium Membership.

flicker

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could goto this, but out of state is kinda pushing it for my mom :p

Good luck to the Houston Crew. TGM Car Counter Combo FTW.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Jay Bizzy: Yeah, son, Crew Battles is on like that big ape with the monogram tie... I'm not sure who our Fatal Five will be composed of, but it should be a hell of a match!

I can't wait until Saturday, kids!

TGM

Smash Lord
we should combine HOST and OHSNAP!!!!!!!! cause many high level OOS said they would go to another HOST.

and flicker, i will get vids. im gonna ask me GF is i can borrow her camera and laptop.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I've got a video camera that we can use. Personally, I'd rather I record the crew battle, because then I can start editing it immediately the next day, and iMovie is quite a nice editor.

However, another camera would help with recording more overall matches.

TGM

Smash Lord
we can both record. i was just bringing mine cause it can be online in 1 hour.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah but I need VHS tapes, or people to lend me their camcorders with no hope of getting them back.

I can provide some tapes if people can provide VCR's though...

TGM

Smash Lord
oh well i was just gonna record them on me digital camera and put them online that day. ill make copies of the vids if you want some. just bring a CPU to copy to.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT!!! DUE TO COMPLICATIONS, THE VENUE AND START TIME HAVE BEEN CHANGED!!!

THE NEW VENUE IS 1500 NE 4th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73117

THE NEW START TIME IS 3:30 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THIS POST DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom