• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC smashers!

Soulrack18

Smash Cadet
My group been smashing for years and looking for venues and such forever in NYC. Seem it has died alittle bit but we made a new home called BeastmodeNY found in astoria. IM one of the locals and made really really good freinds with the owner. Anyone interested in doing some matches freindlies we have our weeklys fridays. Usually around 3pm all the way up to watever we want. I host one venue at astoria blvd then the other over at beast mode. We have tourney space anytime. https://www.facebook.com/groups/181012108642269/ ..... that is my facebook group anytime of you guys interested in brawling or anything. we play all hacks and 64 - melee - brawl. Just join up the group post a meet up ill arrange it and we can have monthly even weeklys Tourneys if you guys are interested. We will be here a while so if this post gets old dont worry we are still here waiting. Anytime .. we got the place.. we got a homeee.. come and contact.... I'm usually at Beastmode everyday if you passed by ask for SOUL. you ll find me.

RekRP

Smash Cadet
this looks interesting, i live only 30 min away from the city, might come once finals are done

Soulrack18

Smash Cadet
We just met up with a group today it was awesome. We deff are goona start some tourneys and stuff. just remember to contact me mann. Thru the facebook group

Lt.Scheisskopf

Smash Rookie
@The thread creators, or any other NYC smashers: I'm in Brooklyn for a few days and am looking for people to play with. Just shoot me a text (or call) at 530-601-0015. I'm down to go anywhere that I can get to on the subway. I'm decent, but nothing special.

Larry Legend

Smash Rookie
Yo, moved back to nyc not too long ago and fiending for smash. Free today and tomorrow to play if anyone interested. text or call, i'm on the upper east side.

DayBernal

Smash Rookie
Melee!! Please whoever is playing anytime soon tell me!.
Im from Mexico and I am living here in WhitePLains NY for a year so yeah I can go to manhatan almost every weekend.
I really want to play melee I used to play it a lot in Mexico.
https://www.facebook.com/dayannebernalIf you want to play just contact me or call me 917 414 8827
Bye NY players hope to see you soon :D
Sorry for my english I know it sucks thats why I came here haha

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
to Manhattan melee players:
I'm going to be playing SSBM at a friend's place later tonight in lower Manhattan (Battery Park City) if anyone's interested
would be cool to play w/ some new faces/opponents for a change

PM me if you're interested, we'll probably start around 7:30pmish go till whenever

D1

Banned via Administration
Hit me up on twitter @xD1x guys I'm gonna start hosting in Long Island CIty soon!

Top Bottom