• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC Smash?

TheTwistedHero

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheTwistedHero
I have come up pretty dry in searches for NYC smash stuff. any game will do, preference to PM and Smash 4 though. If anyone has something to help with, that would be apreciated

Legonro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Legonro
3DS FC
4184-4117-9036
This is all I could come up with so far. It's right next to Flushing - Main St on the <7> line

If anyone else has any events, please post, because I'm kind of in the same boat as OP. NYC is dry as **** when it comes to PM

TheTwistedHero

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheTwistedHero
I did remember hearing something at beast mode in Queens, a weekly PM thing. Think it was called "PM hype night"

Olafmcbiggles

Smash Rookie
I've been to Beast Mode. It's a 10-15 minute walk from the Ditmars stop on the NQ trains. It's pretty tiny, but they do have weekly smash. $5 entry to use the space, you can play whatever you want really. Otherwise, yeah I really haven't heard of much.

Top Bottom