• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/NJ Is Looking To Brawl!

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Remaking this topic since it was closed before because brawl was not "officially" released.

NYC/NJ Is Looking To Brawl!
PAPA DAV3 IS LOOKING TO BRAWL WITH PEOPLE WITH GOOD CONNECTION MOST LIKELY IN THE NJ NY AREA. Hit me up if you guys wanna brawl 0516 6486 5574(*** version) or 1891 0867 7445 (us version). My lil brother is almost always on the *** version. Hit me up if you wanna play anyway but if there is terrible lag im out.

Hit me up ASAP on aim or lets keep this topic going for anyone in the NYC NJ area who wanna brawl. YO tristate post your brawl codes here to share and rapesies eachother. woot woot.

Please when posting include the following: Wii code, location, DSL or cable, and wireless or wired. DSL is really buttcheeks in this game online. But hopefully it all works out. Once again everyone puts in their wii code and ill keep updating the first page with everyons wii code and location and what type of connection you have.

NJ - Northern
Papa Dav3 = Wiicode (0516 6486 5574 or 1891 0867 7445 ) cable, fairview NJ, Wired

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i have incredibly good internet at my dorm at drexel u (its like fiber optic speed and then some lol) so im up for some good brawling. im at work tho now and wont be able to play till tonight, but ill add ur FC when i get home then play if i see u online or vice versa. or maybe il hit u up on AIM w/e. my FC is under my pic <<< (us version)

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
WOOT WOOT MORE THE MARRIER! I added all you guys. Keep this topic updated and lets make sure everyone we know post there info here.

Artisan

Smash Cadet
My code:

4940-5102-1915

Wii is wireless to a cable connection.

I'm in west New Jersey.

Please PM or say something if you're going to add me, since my friends list is already getting on the full side.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Great, the more the marrier like i said before. Email me guys @ eldiablo929@optonline.net to set up a time and shizzle. Just bare with me because I have my hands full *my kid was born last saturday* I am thinking of playing on gamebattles but I really dont have the time. Email me or IM me @ taz10342. Email is better since my phone has my email on it. So ya just email me with ur contact info and ill set u guys up.

X_X brandon called me out WE OUT MY DUDE lets do this. lol.

PS: BRAWL IS A TERRIBLE GAME lol.

richie137

Smash Cadet
oh my code is 0860-3024-9262

Bronx, cable, linksys wireless, connected to optimum online

my aim is richn10454

PS congrats on your kid man may god bless whatever you are going to do.

Top Bottom