• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NY, Queens Competitive Scenes?

LittleMacMain

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm wanting to get into competitive Super Smash Bros 4 and I can't seem to find a scene in my area. If anyone can help give me the location of one in this area it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Dr Professor Mcnasty

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm wanting to get into competitive Super Smash Bros 4 and I can't seem to find a scene in my area. If anyone can help give me the location of one in this area it would be much appreciated. Thank you!
If you are looking to get into the competetive scene Evo Gaming is going to be hosting a Smash Tournament this Friday at 2pm. I'd definetly check it out if you are new to the scene, the staff is super friendly and one of the event organizers is PAG Otacon. They are located at 133-55 Roosevelt Ave. In flushing. http://evogamingnyc.com/events/smash-evolved-1/

r0se

Smash Rookie
Any meet ups in Queens for melee? Casual, weeklies, anything

Last edited:
Top Bottom