• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM Luigi's Unite!

Paulofwood

Smash Rookie
Hey there. Been playing just over 5 months now, really getting a feel for the game and this amazing character. Hitting up a bunch of tournaments up here in BC, but I need to know.

Will I ever run into another Luigi main?

So I signed up for North West Majors. (http://northwestmajors.com/)

I was gonna post to see if there were any other Luigis hitting it up. Both so I could play, and feel out other's playstyles, and share knowledge or tips for picking up more Lui tech.

Hope to see at least one of you guys there, peace out, and keep smashin!

Zelbertoad

Smash Cadet
I have trouble finding Luigi mains around where I live too. I would ask on your region's forum if it is still active or check the Luigi locator thread.
I'm currently living in the east coast of the U.S.

Luigi mains are rare.

You're free to post questions on the Luigi boards if it hasn't been asked yet and chat with other Luigi mains on here. We're cool. haha

Dapplegonger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetX-tremist
3DS FC
5129-1289-1208
Honestly I got lucky with finding a Luigi main in my area. First (and so far only) tournament I've been to, the TO played Luigi. Sorry for being off topic, I just felt like sharing.

Scarlet Bean

Smash Apprentice
I have trouble finding Luigi mains around where I live too. I would ask on your region's forum if it is still active or check the Luigi locator thread.
I'm currently living in the east coast of the U.S.

Luigi mains are rare.

You're free to post questions on the Luigi boards if it hasn't been asked yet and chat with other Luigi mains on here. We're cool. haha
rare...but precious

TheHartChip

Smash Rookie
One of the things I find funny is that when I have been able to go to tournaments in friendlies I play luigi and people try him out and say he feels weird to play. I figure that is why people don't play him.

Scarlet Bean

Smash Apprentice
One of the things I find funny is that when I have been able to go to tournaments in friendlies I play luigi and people try him out and say he feels weird to play. I figure that is why people don't play him.
I PLAY HIM BECAUSE HES SO UNIQUE HNGHNG

D

Deleted member

----------

Last edited by a moderator:

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I don't think there's a stigma against Luigi. I personally think he's way more legit than, say, Samus or Young Link. Luigi mains are all over the place. I feel like people who are just picking up the game can easily play him because his aerials have low recovery in the air, like Sheik kind of.

Top Bottom