• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nrage 2.3 c button sensetivity mod (auto short hop)

freekazoid

Smash Cadet
In Nrage 2.3 is there a mod that lets you set the c button sensitivity so you always short hop? I'm using Nrage 1.8 now and it seems that there is no button sensitivity mods in it, T0here is an analog stick sensitivity mod but no C button mod.

Does anyone know if Nrage 2.3 has a c button sensitivity mod? When I tried to install Nrage 2.3, I unzipped the rar. into my plugins folder in PJ64 folder. But, as soon I go to settings to change the controller plugin an error a message pops up that says "The program can't start because XINPUT1_3.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." But PJ64 still runs fine afterward but everytime I open setting from that point forward I get that error message and also no Nrage 2.3 option in settings. Has anyone else got this problem before? What's the fix?

Lastly if Nrage 2.3 does not have button sensitivity modding what controller plugin does and where can I get it?

Thanks

Zantetsu

Smash Master
There isn't any sensitivity when it comes to buttons. It's not like a joystick, buttons are either pressed or not pressed. To short hop, you must release your c button within a certain amount of frames after pressing it. Holding the button down longer than the specified frames results in a full hop.

There isn't a modification to make this easier that I'm aware of, but I strongly encourage you to try and learn how to short hop on your own. It's one of the easier techniques in the game and it's quite easy to build muscle memory for once you practice.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
smasherx, shut up, please
Tapping the C button allows you to short hop instead of fully jumping as you would with holding the C button down or smashing the analog stick upward.

caneut

Smash Ace
User was warned for this post
Tapping the C button allows you to short hop instead of fully jumping as you would with holding the C button down or smashing the analog stick upward.
okay, shut up.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
okay, shut up.
Also something worth noting is when you don't smash your analog, you can control your analog jump's height. So if you're under a platform you can press the analog at 60-80% and land perfectly onto the platform without extra air lag.

Grahamaglam

Smash Journeyman
Also something worth noting is when you don't smash your analog, you can control your analog jump's height. So if you're under a platform you can press the analog at 60-80% and land perfectly onto the platform without extra air lag.
If you tilt your stick in a direction, you will walk instead of run. You can also do different speeds too.

Top Bottom