• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Now Change Position: WFT 1.13 Changes

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Usual drill and so on.

I'll update and let you all know as I do. In the mean time feel free to post your findings, confirmed or not. We'll work through it all as we can.

Edit: Doesn't look like anything's changed. Just waiting on a mastercore drop from Dantarion to confirm.

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Some random guy on Reddit is claiming the soccer ball projectile got changed, such that cancelling the header and smacking it with other attacks does not make it behave in the same way as 1.1.2. They mentioned up tilt specifically.

Confirm/deny?

Gecko Moria

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3179-6596-3895
Some random guy on Reddit is claiming the soccer ball projectile got changed, such that cancelling the header and smacking it with other attacks does not make it behave in the same way as 1.1.2. They mentioned up tilt specifically.

Confirm/deny?
seems like up-tilt sends the ball behind her upwards. not sure if this was always the case.

JTsm

Smash Master
I feel like she's smoother overall, but I don't think she actually got touched.

Top Bottom