• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 9, 2014] eLevate Smash Minor #1 (Philadelphia, Pa)

zoidbergenstein

Smash Rookie
The eLevate Smash Weekly is a new tournament series leading up to some big things we have planned for the Philly Smash Scene. This tournament and the few that come after it are going to be small friendly tournaments to make sure everything is running smoothly and to start gauging interest for bigger events. Anyone of any skill level is welcome to come and have some fun and play some Smash Bros. We will be getting to the venue around 12:30 for lunch and sticking around late for drinks.

If people who plan on attending would RSVP or let me know through PMs that would help a lot so I can inform the bar how many people we will have before the day of the event. If you forget or don't get in touch with me we will still have more than enough room.

Game: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

Venue: Lucha Cartel Bar and Restaurant
207 Chestnut St, Philadelphia

When: 11/9/15
Arrival:12:30
Time: 2:00

Entry Fee: $5
Tournament Fee: $5

Tournament fee goes entirely towards hosting events and entry fee is payed out 60/30/10 to top 3.

Format and Rules:

Swiss Format with top 4 advancing to a single elimination final with a 3rd place match.
Best of 3 except final cut which is best of 5.
3 stock
8 minutes
Custom moves allowed
No equipment
Items off
Starters: Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Island
Counter Picks: Prism Tower, Brinstar

Last edited:

zoidbergenstein

Smash Rookie
I'll definitely do that for some of our larger events. The primary purpose for this is to test the venue and work out any kinks before we start trying to draw in a big crowd.

Top Bottom