• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [Nov 7, 2015] Smash Bros WiiU@Blu42 21+ (Walnut Creek, California)

Stuggy

Smash Rookie
PR APPROVED!!!

Come by and invite all your friends (21+) to Blu42 sports lounge! Be sure to Bring Your Own Controller (BYOC), as there are no guarantees that you will be able to play otherwise.

----------

SCHEDULE:
6:00pm Free play begins
7:30pm: 1v1 tournament begins
11:00pm: Venue closes

----------

FEES:
Venue fee: $3 (FREE if you bring a complete Wii U setup)
1v1 tournament entry fee: $2

----------

PRIZES:
- Cash prizes are distributed between 1st/2nd/3rd (60%/40%/10%).
-In addition to the cash payout, the 1st place player will also receive a mystery Amiibo!

-----------

RULESET INFORMATION (EVO Ruleset):

- Game settings: 2 stock, 6 minute timer, items off, equipment off. Custom moves are ALLOWED via EVO presets.

- Tournament format: Double elimination, best 2/3 games, best 3/5 games for winners/losers/grand finals.

- Stage list: Final Destination, Smashville, Battlefield, Lylat Cruise, Town and City, Battleship Halberd, Delfino Plaza, Castle Siege, Duck Hunt.- Set format: Full list stage striking is used to determine the first stage. Winner bans one stage, loser chooses a stage, winner picks character, loser picks character, and then the next game in the set is played.

- Other rules: You may not counterpick a stage you already won on in that set, but you and your opponent can go to any stage if both of you agree.

Mo Dizzle

Smash Rookie
NNID
MoDizzle3.0
Man, wish I could have been there since I live very close to Walnut Creek. Unfortunately, my schedule sucks and had to work. We need more tournaments or any kind of get together events here in the East Bay. Would love to see how good people are around here.

TinDust

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
2527-2721-2224
I would love to come, but is there any way I could use my classic controller pro? (I would have to connect with a WiiMote every time). It is banned at EVO, so that's why I'm asking.

Top Bottom