• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 7, 2014] DrømmeLAN 4.0: feat. Armada, Leffen, Ice, Over (Sandvika)

MM720

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM720
3DS FC
0259-0380-4806
I already filled out my form, thinking I would not be able to enter the PM tourney, but now it seems I can actually attend. Is there some way for me to change my choice(s) on the registration/Form? Should I just send in a new one or is it too late to change

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
A minor change in the schedule was made, a switch between Melee singles and teams bracket.

SATURDAY 8. NOVEMBER
10-11: Time to eat your breakfast!
11-13: Melee Singles Pools
13-16: Melee Teams Bracket
16-17: Food break

17-20: Melee Singles Bracket
20:00: Half an hour break
20:30: Top 4 Melee Teams
21:30: Top 8 Melee Singles

Also, all rules are added.

L!ver

Smash Cadet
NNID
Livastyle
fu fu fu fu fu,
someone has to carry me from the airport to the venue tonight!!!!!
I'll land at about 23:10 and until i got my bag and bought the train ticket, the last train will be already gone!!!

pls. i dont wnat to stay the night in the airport (or paying a taxi ).

Last edited:

Var Parasite

Smash Apprentice
Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Hilvarenbeek.
If someone found a black controller with a fingernail mark on the control-stick, please pm me. My controller mysteriously disappeared at some point between playing at the streaming setup around 4:00 on sunday, and finding it lost around 9:00 afterwards.

Top Bottom