• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 25, 2015] Fountains of Dreams Weeklies (Middletown, NY)

Basketweiner

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3711-8232-3032
The 845 is finally getting its first weekly tournament series! We're alternating between Smash 4 and melee on a weekly basis. Smash 4 starts November 4th and melee starts November 11th. Friendly setups will be available for either game every Wednesday. $10 tournament fee, $5 dollars if only playing friendlies, and spectators can come for free. Cash prize for tournament. We have a cash bar and grill, so bring ids if you want to drink. No outside food or beverages allowed.

Den_

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
DEN#960
Coming in for some Melee this Wednesday. Super hyped.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
When's the next smash 4 event?

I used to be a competitive brawl player up in the syracuse/cny scene. Finally graduated from school last may and I have the free time to have a life again!

I'm a total scrub at this point, but I got good in brawl real quick getting out to events frequently. You guys have a facebook page! Feel free to send me a pm for my contact info!

Basketweiner

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3711-8232-3032
FYI guys the week of the 25th we will be running both smash 4 and Melee singles and doubles out of the ballroom all day (registration starts at 11am) in the same building and the venue fee will be $10 as opposed to $5. I have to delete this event and create a more updated version of our current schedule. I'll leave it up for another 24 hours so you guys can get the message. Follow me here, and follow us on Facebook.com/ESEGaming to stay updated.

Top Bottom