• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 22, 2014] UGC Presents: Ultimate Gaming Brawl Saturdays #2 (Panorama City, CA)

Slither2Hunter

Smash Cadet
UGC is a brand new Gaming Center that opened up a little over a month ago and we're proud to host Bi-Weekly Smash Bros Brawl Tournaments just for YOU Brawl community. Slither2Hunter will be the one hosting the event and to make sure to get good turnouts for these tournaments I'll be hosting!

Stream Link: http://www.twitch.tv/ugclive

Signups at 11AM
Doubles Start at 12PM
Singles start when Doubles comes near finishing around Loser Semis.

Singles Entry Fee: $5
Doubles Entry Fee: $5 per person
Venue Fee: $5

(Bring a TV and Wii Setup, you get $5 off venue fee!)

Top 3 Payouts:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

Ruleset:
8 minute timer
3 stocks
Items set to OFF & NONE.
Best 2/3 & Winner/Loser/Grand Finals are best 3/5
Team Attack is ON.

Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Smashville
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks:
Castle Siege
Pokemon Stadium 1

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not gonna stop bumping this till more people know aabout this...

Your local Hipster

Smash Apprentice
when is the actual date of this event? This would be my first smash tournament and I want to make sure I come on the right day

D

Deleted member

***UPDATE THE NEXT BIWEEKLY IS CHANGED TO NEXT SATURDAY, FEB 8TH NOT FEB 1ST!!!*** Ill have the date changed on OP when i get home.

Ospy

Smash Rookie
Missed yesterdays, just seeing this now ! will there be one on the 22nd as well ??

D

Deleted member

Yes! Doubles and Singles! also, the OP needs to be updated. Venue/Singles/Doubles entry fee is $5 per person.

D

Deleted member

And this saturday is Brawl/PM. It is $15 venue (if you didnt sign up online) and $10 singles/doubles(per team)

D

Deleted member

This is actually on the 12th. It's PM/Brawl this saturday. Dunno why theres two threads if this one isnt being updated...

Top Bottom