• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 15, 2014] Smash@SchoolCraft 3 November 15th (Livonia, MI)

W.C.N

Smash Lord
This is a placeholder, we will be joining the MI FGC for their ranbats running Smash4

Singles will start at 2
meaning registration for it ends at 1:30

$5 Venue
$10 Singles with Custom Moves
$10 Singles without custom moves
$10/Team with Customs (No banned teams)
$10 DRDN Olympics

Stage List

Starters
BF, FD, YI

Counter Picks
Prism Tower
Arena Ferox
Torttimer Island
Tomodachi Life

1 Stage ban after you win a round with a max of 1 ban per set

DRDN Olympics will be explained at the venue since noone reads this page anyway just expect to want to play

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
holy expensive tourney.

I don't understand why there are two singles events, that just going to cause a **** ton of confusion.

Last edited:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Research purposes and restoring prizes back to where they should be.

I dont expect everyone to enter everything. If you believe youll win both types then yeah enter everything, but if you prefer customs enter the customs and show yoru support, if your against customs enter the non custom version and show your support

same thing for doubles, things like Pika/GW arent banned because i havent found them to be broken and if its banned right away noone will find a solution so heres your chance.

this will be the last 3ds tourney i run before wiiu comes out and we havent tested nearly enough things out yet

Xatic where do you get $60? you can enter everything $50

Last edited:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Stage List

Starters
BF, FD, YI

Counter Picks
Prism Tower
Arena Ferox
Torttimer Island
Tomodachi Life

1 Stage ban after you win a round with a max of 1 ban per set

W.C.N

Smash Lord
this just in, I dont believe Tortimer Island will be legal at any more of my 3ds tourneys

Top Bottom