• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nov 15, 2014] Press L+R+A+Start 5 [Melee & PM] (Las Vegas, NV)

thespymachine

Smash Ace
On Saturday, November 15th, Vegas Smash will be hosting its monthly Melee tournament at Press Start Gaming, featuring Project M.

Last month we had 66 entrants for Melee, and expect similar numbers this month.

Come join us for a Smashing time: fun and friendly competition, a chance to meet new people and join an awesome community (all of the night-owls go to Denny's after every tournament to eat and socialize), and to experience the hype!

$5 for venue entry
$5 for PM 1v1
$5 for Melee 1v1
$5/player for Melee 2v2

3pm
: Project M signups & warmups
4pm: Project M 1v1 starts
5pm: Melee signups & warmups
6pm: Melee 1v1 pools start
8pm: Melee 2v2 starts
~9-10pm: Melee 1v1 Top 16 bracket starts

Facebook event page

And be sure to follow our FB page, join our FB groups, and subscribe to our subreddit!
Vegas Smash FB page
Vegas Melee FB group
Vegas Project M FB group
Vegas Smash subreddit

You can also check out our YouTube channel for recent vids, or join our stream if you can't make it to the tournament.

Press Start Gaming (PSG) address:
4840 S Fort Apache Rd Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89147

(located behind Jack In The Box and Arby's)

[Note: If you're only coming to enter/play Melee, please show up no earlier than 5pm. There won't be any Melee setups until 5pm.]

If you have any questions, please leave a comment here and I (or someone else in the community) will get back to you as soon as we can.

mattergamer47

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1300-9761
Hey dude I come to Nevade quite often and I live at Henderson. I was wondering if you can let me know how often the melee tournaments at Press Start Gaming are. Also, are there places around Henderson that have frequent tournamnets or Smash Fests?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey dude I come to Nevade quite often and I live at Henderson. I was wondering if you can let me know how often the melee tournaments at Press Start Gaming are. Also, are there places around Henderson that have frequent tournamnets or Smash Fests?
Hi, please visit our Facebook group for smashfests and such. Tournaments at Press Start for Melee happen biweekly, on Thursdays, as part of Bloodsport (there's one this coming Thursday), and monthly on every third Saturday of the month.

mattergamer47

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1300-9761
Hi, please visit our Facebook group for smashfests and such. Tournaments at Press Start for Melee happen biweekly, on Thursdays, as part of Bloodsport (there's one this coming Thursday), and monthly on every third Saturday of the month.
Good to know. Thanks for the link to fb group too!

deathofaninja

Smash Rookie
I'm looking forward to seeing Smash 4 tournaments. Do you guys plan on hosting those? I'm interested in joining this Vegas crew.

Top Bottom