• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Notes about Lucas seen from gameplay videos

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Post anything outstanding you've seen in videos that have Lucas in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtdYZzdcCH4

right at about :19 you can see that Lucas' down b will actually hit opponents! It did about 9% to Link.

at about 6:09-6:11 you can see his dair in action. Looks like he stomps multiple times downward.

at 6:30-6:33 the player uses Lucas' up b for ledge guarding. This looks like it will be a great tactic when put to good use. I'm gonna have to believe that his up b will be one of the best ledge guards in the game so far.

I'll post more when I find em later

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Lucas's PK thunder is incredible. Safe cannonball combos will finally be a possibility, not to mention it will be very hard to interrupt his recovery.

Psi magnet hitting the opponent is also a dream come true. I always wished this move could be used to attack. Looks like it will be great for stopping aggressive opponents.

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
Lucas's PK thunder is incredible. Safe cannonball combos will finally be a possibility, not to mention it will be very hard to interrupt his recovery.

Psi magnet hitting the opponent is also a dream come true. I always wished this move could be used to attack. Looks like it will be great for stopping aggressive opponents.

Also, another great thing about lucas's pk thunder is that when it does hit him, he flys incredibly further then nesses and his recovery isnt that laggy at all.

Top Bottom