• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NoteBlock's Project M music pack (NEW VICTORY JINGLES!)

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I'M BEGINNING TO WORK ON THIS AGAIN! So far, I've made this remix of the beach overworld from New Super Mario Bros Wii/U to play on Delfino Plaza/Delfino Secret along with a Gerudo Valley remix that I haven't released yet! Keep leaving those suggestions!

This is so good! Do you have a BRSTM available? Glad to hear you're back (and better than ever if this track is any indication)!

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
This is so good! Do you have a BRSTM available? Glad to hear you're back (and better than ever if this track is any indication)!
At the moment, I haven't made BRSTM versions of the two new remixes, but I plan on not releasing it until I have a good number of them to release all at once (I want to have about 20 remixes for version 1 release)

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
At the moment, I haven't made BRSTM versions of the two new remixes, but I plan on not releasing it until I have a good number of them to release all at once (I want to have about 20 remixes for version 1 release)
Aww, I want to put this one in my build so badly D:

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
Another update for you, this time in the form of a short Gameplay Commentary video. I apologize for how unprofessional it is...

ENJOY! HOPE YOU'RE EXCITED!

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
OMG! I was thinking about doing something like the thing you did for the Victory Themes looping, but you beat me to it! Everything sounds awesome! :D
Sorry about stealing your thunder! I'm glad you like it though! If you wanted to help me think of ideas for other victory themes, you're welcome to! It'd be much appreciated!

Dr. Bran

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2062-9647-8749
These are really great remixes! I've been wanting to do stuff like this for a long time, but I couldn't find a software where you can create an actual score, which would make things easier for me, but this project introduced me to Mixcraft, so I'm super excited to try that out! By the way, that SMB2 remix is delicious. :lick:

Edit: Or maybe I'll just create a MIDI in Musescore before hand...

Last edited:

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
These are really great remixes! I've been wanting to do stuff like this for a long time, but I couldn't find a software where you can create an actual score, which would make things easier for me, but this project introduced me to Mixcraft, so I'm super excited to try that out! By the way, that SMB2 remix is delicious. :lick:

Edit: Or maybe I'll just create a MIDI in Musescore before hand...
Thank you! Glad you like it! Good luck to you with making your own, I'd love to hear what you come up with!

Rage83

Smash Ace
Another update for you, this time in the form of a short Gameplay Commentary video. I apologize for how unprofessional it is...

ENJOY! HOPE YOU'RE EXCITED!
(This is the same Rage from R64) If you want to work together, I can edit a certain code from Dantarionso that you could extend your victory themes project to some individual characters(anyone except Roy and Mewtwo are possible, atm).

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Debating whether or not my new Metroid medley would fit in the music pack... Opinions?
I love the Beach Theme from NSMBU great work. The Super Mario Bros victory jingle is nice, and Im digging the Pokemon Victory Jingle. I was thinking for the Mario Victory Jingle (The 2nd part) should be this

It sounds a tad cacthier :p Also, do you take requests by any chance (Or even considerations?) because theres a song that I just cant find a good remix to.

NoteBlock

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheEvyBoy
I love the Beach Theme from NSMBU great work. The Super Mario Bros victory jingle is nice, and Im digging the Pokemon Victory Jingle. I was thinking for the Mario Victory Jingle (The 2nd part) should be this

It sounds a tad cacthier :p Also, do you take requests by any chance (Or even considerations?) because theres a song that I just cant find a good remix to.
Thank you! I like that idea, I'll definitely consider doing it! What's the request?

Top Bottom