• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Note To Brawl Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
I'm NOT going to trash you for being angry made about the final roster(some really hoped for characters like Krystal and Ridley not making it in, not enough characters, too many clones), and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but some people are making death threats to Sakurai OVER A VIDEO GAME! Besides,after all of the hype for this game you know you are still going to buy it.

Besides, think about it from his perspective. This game was been insanely hyped-up since Melee came out in 2001! Brawl got delayed alot of times, and I think that he tried his best to make the best videogame possible(and it despite the character flaws ,you could tell he might have very well achieved that) Also, you guys all LOVE Melee (I know I do) even though it has overly-nerfed character and too many clones.

In other words, SAKURAI AND HIS TEAM OF DEVELOPERS THAT HAVE WORKED LONG AND HARD ON THIS GAME WERE NOT PUT ON THIS EARTH TO SERVE YOU. I mean, I'm kind of bummed out that Ridley and Krystal aren't playable and clones are returning, but in the end I know this game is going rock regardless. Besides, if Brawl did have at least 45 character and no clones, we'd all find something new to complain about anyway. So your defeating yourselves.*Rant Over*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom