• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Note on the Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
I realize things are starting to get a little "screwy" here at these forums. When I transferred everything over from the old forums I knew that glitches would come with it, and I think now they are starting to show. People who are gettting "software" errors know what Im talking about. For some people, this "software" error does not allow them to update their profile, and for others it effects their PM system. We can not do anything about it except wait...for 6.1.0 of this UBB.

Its been in beta testing for weeks, so itshould be out REAL soon. When I upgrade to 6.1 all the software erros should be fixed and their will be cool new features. Hopefully by the end of the month it will be available. Untill then you will just have to bare with us.

On a final note, yesterday the all three Smash World servers went down - the two sites AND the forums. This is a very rare occurence, and probably wont happen again in our lifetime ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom