• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Note: Do NOT let Villager pocket Wario's bike.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
If he pockets the bike, Wario can't produce a new one until Villager gets KO'd, or you knock it out of his pockets by smacking him around enough. Not having your best recovery option against a character at good as gimping as he is a death wish.

He can pocket the bike as long as Wario isn't riding it, so trying to use it like a pseudo projectile against him isn't advisable.

Last edited:

Goodstyle_4

Smash Journeyman
Yeesh, looks like we're in the same boat as Diddy mains with their nanners. Don't let this little **** take your bikes.

Good thing he's a pretty easy match up even without it though lol.

Doctor Destructo

Smash Journeyman
That little weasel. I'd still ram bikes into him though, just make sure they keep riding off the edge.

Or bounce it off his creepy head.

Last edited:

Rakurai

Smash Ace
It occurred to me that he can also intercept Wario's bike after he jumps off it during a recovery and pocket it then.

Still, when considering how bad his neutral game is compared to Wario's, he probably needs any advantage he can get.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
You know I think this is one match up where I don't even use the bike much.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Apparently, Villager can only keep an item/projectile pocketed for about 30 seconds before it simply vanishes.

While he can simply take it out then put it away again if it's something that can be carried like a standard item, heavy objects like Wario's bike have a huge delay when he unpockets them, plus he automatically throws them rather then it simply going into his hands like a small item would.

That makes this tactic less threatening then I was expecting.

Top Bottom