• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not working anymore

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
I did something incredibly stupid...I tried viewing a replay of a stage that isn't on P:M and my game froze. After that, I tried starting it back up again and when I go to the stage builder, it doesn't load P:M up. Is there anything I can do that will help fix this mistake.

I Myself

Smash Cadet
How many times have you tried to boot P:M from the stage builder? Sometimes mine won't load on the first try and I have to reset my Wii to make it work. I don't know why it doesn't always boot correctly, though.

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
I tried it twice. I thought I broke it haha. All I had to do was remove the SD card and put it back in. I learned my lesson on using the replay function to watch replays. It's hilarious to do though. People just run and fall of the stage.

Top Bottom