• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not sure who to add?

HeroAnri

Smash Cadet
NC, Winston Salem -- Friend Code # 2148-7811-3109
then your on the same page as me...
i log on and i see all these topics but im not sure where to respond and if i do respond, im not sure if someone else will add me, etc...

HOPEFULLY...

who ever wants to add me can post here, and preferably add me before even posting, so this way when i check, i know you added me already so i can confidently add you as well...

my code is 2148-7811-3109

this thread can work for others too, if your not sure who to add, just post your code and add me, i guarantee i will check back in and add your codes...

i will check this thread every 5 minutes or so for the next 2 hours or so...

so add up people, i need plenty of competition

BTW, im on EAST COAST! (for your preferences)

Skuee

Smash Cadet
I WILL add you back.

I add everyone that says they have added me.

Code in the signature >
here.​

Stimpy

Smash Apprentice
then your on the same page as me...
i log on and i see all these topics but im not sure where to respond and if i do respond, im not sure if someone else will add me, etc...

HOPEFULLY...

who ever wants to add me can post here, and preferably add me before even posting, so this way when i check, i know you added me already so i can confidently add you as well...

my code is 2148-7811-3109

this thread can work for others too, if your not sure who to add, just post your code and add me, i guarantee i will check back in and add your codes...

i will check this thread every 5 minutes or so for the next 2 hours or so...

so add up people, i need plenty of competition

BTW, im on EAST COAST! (for your preferences)

Added.

Now it's your turn!

4382-1678-6235 - Stmpy

Ziul

Smash Rookie
4296 2684 9725 - Ziul

I've added everyone on here, add me, I'm online brawlin'.

Top Bottom