• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not sure if I'm the only one but I'm not happy with the roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
More like a general rule of life.

I'm pretty sure Ivysaur is gone. PT as a whole is gone and I'm not sure if the separate characters other than Charizard would make it back but hey, I'd love to be wrong. I'd love Mewtwo to be back in. I feel as a character, he had a really unique moveset and overall, was just satisfying to use even if he was trash. Lucas, I'm not sure. With Ness having his alternate moves basically from Lucas, chances seem slim. They'd have to rework his moveset. Roy, I'm pretty confident I can say no to. He was cool though.
See, the thing about Lucas was never the special moves for me. If he had the exact same flavors of moves that Ness had that would be just fine (Though I prefer Lucas's PK Thunder)

But them Smash attacks. Them aerials. S'gooooood. I suck with Ness because I feel like his versions of those just aren't as good in general.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
It's been a while since the last time started a thread. I've been a long time Smasher and a devoted Melee Player. After seeing the final roster of the newly anticipated Smash 4, I can't help but feel pretty sad about it. Sure, it's finally in HD and all but I really am not happy with the roster. Am I the only person feeling this way?

Don't you think Sakurai could've put up a better roster? Or maybe I should just be grateful about a new smash.

Good luck ya'll.
It's a common complaint. I do think the people who do like it do so because of it's size.

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
I'm pretty happy with the roster. I guess I can say that when it adds 3 (2 if Miis don't count) characters to my total mains, which means more characters for me to actively play and have fun with.

Aenglaan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aenglaan
3DS FC
0559-8074-9911
I think if the characters in the Tower of Smash leak are truly in, then I think I can say it's perfect. As of now, it's flawed, especially with 3 major cuts (Ice Climbers, Lucas, Wolf). I still don't understand why the 2 later didn't return...

T-skjorte Ninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TNinja0
3DS FC
4871-3998-6368
I was also dissappointed that there wasn't any grass Pokemon.

I mean, Charizad is the fire starter. Greninja is the water starter. I thought they would add a grass starter to make the elemental trio. I really wanted Sceptile. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom