• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOT OFFICIAL Countdown to Brawl.

Onichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OniXiion
Am I the only one who will sit and watch the full video rotation? LOL. I've always done that with each game I buy, watch the opening movie.

However I doubt I will get that luxury this time around though, the more I talk about Brawl the more friends tell me they are going to head over to my house at 1:00am on Feb 10th to play Brawl. It gets a bit annoying since I know the Gamestop nearest me hasn't officially decided to do a midnight release. -_-;

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lmao ill open the box smell it and read the manual a few times. watch every movie and opening credits and you know look at the game menu. play a lil vs pick the chars i want amd test them until im satisfied

that sunday i wont do ANYTHING. ill skip work that one day and play casllisc do adventure mode the space essimasrry and you know... play online battles and try to learn new techs and see if pro ish teqniques are available.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Play some matches, get used to the game/moves.
Head on to Classic Mode (maybe).
Start Subspace Emissary.

TrueBlue23

Smash Cadet
Subspace first, until I get Sonic. Then unlock everyone else and play vs matches in between as Sonic then go online after practicing. Ok thread btw.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
um.... you can't play SSE as Meta knight, You start as Kirby or Mario and one of the first things you do is fight Meta Knight, thats when you meet Pit.
you start off as kirby, since the first enemy is petey pirhana.

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
well... way back before sonic and even IC's were confirmed, i swore that I'd pick metaknight first in Brawl and beat classic one time on at least hard difficulty. Even though I was one of the people who fell for the April fool's joke and actually killed 20 in cruel melee only to have nothing happen, I can't pick sonic because I already swore. Even though IC's are my main and I was sad that based on the debates i had had, they probably weren't returning, I swore I'd play with metaknight, and now that the SSE looks so sweet, I still have to do what I swore from the beginning, it's part of my honor code.

After metaknight though, i'll give IC's a spin to see how similarly they handle, then sonic, then pkmn trainer, and i'll beat SSE with evervy posisbly combination of character choices and difficulties

linkrulezz

Smash Cadet
first wen i buy ssbb im gonna freak and watch the box for 20 seconds
then yell i got the game and then the first thing im gonna do is sse with link

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Fox on Battlefield against a Level 9 Bowser. Just to truly see how strong Bowser is now :p

Then I'll proceed to SSE and let the unlocking begin.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who will sit and watch the full video rotation? LOL. I've always done that with each game I buy, watch the opening movie.

However I doubt I will get that luxury this time around though, the more I talk about Brawl the more friends tell me they are going to head over to my house at 1:00am on Feb 10th to play Brawl. It gets a bit annoying since I know the Gamestop nearest me hasn't officially decided to do a midnight release. -_-;
no im gonna watch the opening movie too.
i did that with mario and sonic,mario galaxy,and all of my other wii games.
ima camp out in front of gamestop with my friends.:chuckle:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
If Olimar/K. Rool arent starters (Of course theyll be unlockable, weve already seen all the starters, except maybe Captain Falcon) then Im going to play a few versus matches with Diddy and PT.

Then its on to SSE, to unlock everybody. The the online fun begins!

(My stage of choice for the versus matches will be the new battlefield, because I think it looks awesome)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
i know.

so close!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i will be mad if they delay brawl again:mad::mad::mad::mad:

it's only 47 days and 6 hrs away!

It will be ready, or Sakuri will be dealing with very angry North Americans. We wont have it delayed any longer.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
There are four types of control:

Wiimote
Wiimote and Nunchuk
Classic Controller
Gamecube Controller

If you can't find one right for you, then you're just being difficult.

LOL:laugh:

miztavcruz17

Smash Rookie
the first thing im gonna do is go through the SSE and then afterwards bring the game to my friends house so i can pwn =D

Blue_Brawler

Smash Cadet
My birthday is on Feb. 10th
But i live in Europe.. :l

Well..

When i get them game then finaly (in about 10 years because of the delay)
i'll start focusing all my gameplay to Sonic.
SSE, Classic, Event and i'll try to have Sonic as my favorit Char.

Top Bottom