• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not needing any back-up vs very very easy to beat Fox

Lame Falco

Smash Rookie
:4falco: Hello ladies and gentlemens :4falco:

I've begun playing smash for about 8 months, mostly with my brother, who mains fox, and another of his friends.
I recently found out my brother had posted a thread about me :

smashboards.com/threads/need-help-beating-a-lame-falco.391179/#post-18592672

Now, the advices he got are good, and could theoritically put me in danger, could one think. So the normal reaction would probably be to ask for advices, since i'm a beginner. But i'd like to be clear :

I absolutely don't need them !

I mean, i understood how to outplay him a long time ago : Rolling and side smash are the best way to juggle with that hard-of-hearing fox. I mean, some of you might want to point out he could do this or that. But, come on.
How could a so cute mammal beat an eagle ? His tiny little paws were given to him so that his hugs would feel more comfortable, not to hurt. And his side smash proves that when he'll be grown up, he'll probably be strong enough to defeat a pichu or a kirby in the dark and forgotten corner of some school playground, stealing them their snack without pity, but, let us be serious. He'll never get rid of a Falco. That's just how nature works.

So, really, I'd like to thank you all for your care and the guilt you probably felt when you, dear fox players, started giving him advices, thinking i could get beaten up without mercy. But you can relax, everything is gonna be alright, because, well, he's playing fox and i'm playing Falco. I got everything under control =)

Have a nice day !

P.S. : I got everything under control because Falco>Fox, a well-known mathematical Theorem.

P.P.S. : I hope you understood what i meant even though my english might be a little random, because i would really feel uncomfortable if you started trying to help me. You probably have more productive things to do with your time =)

AirFair

Marth tho
Wtf this is great lol. Keep schooling your brother. Keep flying high. Also, Falco is more of a pheasant you pleb

Top Bottom