• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Not finished)Introducing Jaws 3! [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3RT1S

Level Up!
NNID
pokeLogZ
T3RT1S submitted a new guide:

Introducing Jaws 3! - how to eat your opponent up with greninja

As you all may know that greninja is no played in meta game. So as a result of that I will tell you 5 tips and tricks to beating your opponent

No. 1 Wavedashing.

wavedashing may not be in smash 4 but with greninja's up B you can do a slip and slide where you basicly do up B when you are on the ground and then put your control stick horizontal. you can also do something like perfect pivoting using that method.

No. 2
Read more about this guide...

Ludiloco

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ludiloco
No offense, but from what I'm seeing already this is kind of an unnecessary guide with all the information we have on this forum already. I'm not saying stop writing it, but if you want it to be a valuable contribution here you really need to edit what you already have. Not to mention find some information that's not already known here (and trying to wavedash with Ninja really is not an effective movement option when his dash and jumps are so good, though HP can be used to push your opponent away in neutral and deal minor damage).

TipDik

Smash Rookie
NNID
TipDik
You can no longer cancel landing lag with shadow sneak. That was patched out as soon as the Wii U version dropped in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom