• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not exactly new but been gone so long I may as well be.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Hello there, i'm SHSL Jedi, also known as Jedisupersonic or Serenes Jedi depending on where I'm at.

I haven't been on these boards in a very long time, i'm a long time smasher, been playing since 64, but i've only more recently with Smash 4 gotten into the compeitive scene but I haven't done any majors (in fact EVO will be my first attempt). I like using tons of characters but I tend to gravitate towards swordies, it helps that i'm a fairly big Fire Emblem fan, to the point that i'm even an article maker & editor on the biggest fan site for FE, Serenes Forest, although I mostly covered FE:Warriors on there so far since i'm a huge Musou dork. (Just known as Jedi there).

My favorite game franchises include, Ogre Battle, Sonic the Hedgehog, Trails in the Sky/Of Cold Steel, Danganronpa, Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, Musou/Warriors, Castlevania, Fire Emblem and tons of others including a lot of old beat em ups, helps that my Mom introduced me to games while I was 3. I'm also generally a nut when it comes to anything Falcom, Nintendo, Square-Enix, Sega or Koei-Tecmo related in general.

I hope to meet some new friends and potential sparing partners for the upcoming Smash Ultimate.

Last edited:

The Sparrow

Smash Cadet
NNID
SPTheSparrow
Your first major attempt will be EVO? I mean you have been playing for a long time but shouldn't you attend a few locals and maybe a smaller major before you get your aims higher?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Welcome back. I hope you have a smashing time at EVO!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hello there, i'm SHSL Jedi, also known as Jedisupersonic or Serenes Jedi depending on where I'm at.

I haven't been on these boards in a very long time, i'm a long time smasher, been playing since 64, but i've only more recently with Smash 4 gotten into the compeitive scene but I haven't done any majors (in fact EVO will be my first attempt). I like using tons of characters but I tend to gravitate towards swordies, it helps that i'm a fairly big Fire Emblem fan, to the point that i'm even an article maker & editor on the biggest fan site for FE, Serenes Forest, although I mostly covered FE:Warriors on there so far since i'm a huge Musou dork. (Just known as Jedi there).

My favorite game franchises include, Ogre Battle, Sonic the Hedgehog, Trails in the Sky/Of Cold Steel, Danganronpa, Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, Musou/Warriors, Castlevania, Fire Emblem and tons of others including a lot of old beat em ups, helps that my Mom introduced me to games while I was 3. I'm also generally a nut when it comes to anything Falcom, Nintendo, Square-Enix, Sega or Koei-Tecmo related in general.

I hope to meet some new friends and potential sparing partners for the upcoming Smash Ultimate.
Final Fantasy, SMT, AND Fire Emblem? We might just get along : )

Welcome back, Jedi!

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Your first major attempt will be EVO? I mean you have been playing for a long time but shouldn't you attend a few locals and maybe a smaller major before you get your aims higher?
I have done quite a few locals at least, but I kind of want to be a part of the last big Smash 4 deal before Ultimate comes out, and start fresh from there.

Welcome back. I hope you have a smashing time at EVO!
Thank you very much ^^
Final Fantasy, SMT, AND Fire Emblem? We might just get along : )

Welcome back, Jedi!
Which games in those series are your favorites? I tend to be an oddball in some regards haha

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Which games in those series are your favorites? I tend to be an oddball in some regards haha
Final Fantasy: 7 & 10
Shin Megami Tensei: SMT IV
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, PoR, & Blazing Sword

^No particular order with those. My list also kinda changes around from time to time, usually after I replay a game. Recency bias I guess, haha.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Final Fantasy: 7 & 10
Shin Megami Tensei: SMT IV
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, PoR, & Blazing Sword

^No particular order with those. My list also kinda changes around from time to time, usually after I replay a game. Recency bias I guess, haha.
Nice choices all around ^^

My personal favorites are FF4 & FF7 (with 9 and several others close behind).
SMT is weird because I do love 4 but I also have a big love for 1 eventhough it's aged kinda poorly in a number of regards, I just love the atmosphere and everything, I also love Devil Survivor and Persona 5 (my history with Persona is kinda weird).
FE my personal favorites are Mystery of the Emblem, Binding Blade and Path of Radiance, but I pretty much like every game in the franchise besides a certain 3rd route of Fates :p

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Nice choices all around ^^

My personal favorites are FF4 & FF7 (with 9 and several others close behind).
SMT is weird because I do love 4 but I also have a big love for 1 eventhough it's aged kinda poorly in a number of regards, I just love the atmosphere and everything, I also love Devil Survivor and Persona 5 (my history with Persona is kinda weird).
FE my personal favorites are Mystery of the Emblem, Binding Blade and Path of Radiance, but I pretty much like every game in the franchise besides a certain 3rd route of Fates :p
FF9 is probably #3 for me : )
Ah, Devil Survivor is another great one & I also adore Persona 5. I'll probably get back to getting the last trophy I need for the platinum trophy soon. I was hoping we'd get more info about the next SMT game during E3 like we did for the new FE title, but that didn't happen, unfortunately.
Lord...Revelations was rough. Nice from a min/max perspective though.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
FF9 is probably #3 for me : )
Ah, Devil Survivor is another great one & I also adore Persona 5. I'll probably get back to getting the last trophy I need for the platinum trophy soon. I was hoping we'd get more info about the next SMT game during E3 like we did for the new FE title, but that didn't happen, unfortunately.
Lord...Revelations was rough. Nice from a min/max perspective though.
FF9 is soooo good, Zidane makes me laugh all the time.

Devil Survivor was actually how I got into SMT as a whole, kind of an odd introduction, but I love it. Good luck with the Platinum on P5.

I did a lot of goofy stuff on Rev to make it more entertaining for myself, including Berserker Kagero, Swordmaster Xander and Paladin Ryoma haha.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
FF9 is soooo good, Zidane makes me laugh all the time.

Devil Survivor was actually how I got into SMT as a whole, kind of an odd introduction, but I love it. Good luck with the Platinum on P5.

I did a lot of goofy stuff on Rev to make it more entertaining for myself, including Berserker Kagero, Swordmaster Xander and Paladin Ryoma haha.
Zidane is easily a Top 3 protagonist for me. I'm sure that has great influence on why I love 9, same goes for the other games too.

Thanks. I should've gotten it on my second playthrough, but I derped and missed a mission from Mishima (the trophy I'm missing is the one where you have to complete all of the missions in a single playthrough) :(

Saaame. I'm sure people questioned some of my decision making when they came to my castle and looked at the units I left behind haha.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
i'm even an article maker & editor on the biggest fan site for FE, Serenes Forest
That's cool, but working on the Fire Emblem Wiki (the proper one, not the Wikia dud) would be even cooler. No, I don't own and run the wiki, I'm not biased at all. :p

Also, another Final Fantasy 4 fan? Excellent taste, friend.

Welcome to Smashboards!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
*Peeps signature*

On a serious note, it's nice to see you here too, Moydow. Seems like it's been 5ever.
Like I said, not biased at all. :p

I'm still supposed to be the mod for this section, so I still check the place often enough. It's just quiet enough that I don't need to do much.

Good to see you around, too. :)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Like I said, not biased at all. :p

I'm still supposed to be the mod for this section, so I still check the place often enough. It's just quiet enough that I don't need to do much.

Good to see you around, too. :)
Mhmmm, so you say ; )

Ah, I just meant the forums in general. It's to be expected though. Aside from this place, I'm only around the Ganondorf and Wolf sub-forums. I probably won't be posting much in the Shulk, Ike, and Falco boards until closer to release.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
That's cool, but working on the Fire Emblem Wiki (the proper one, not the Wikia dud) would be even cooler. No, I don't own and run the wiki, I'm not biased at all. :p

Also, another Final Fantasy 4 fan? Excellent taste, friend.

Welcome to Smashboards!
Hello there fellow Fire Emblem fan ^^ and thank you, haha we both do our jobs where we need to!

Yes I adore FF4, Cecil remains my favorite FF protagonist in general.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Welcome back. You’re already on my follow list so I guess I must have known you before. Sorry if I don’t remember you immediately though.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here for all discussion about Super Smash Bros on Switch.

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman:Name changes :starman: Bigger signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman:Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum:starman:
:starman:Support the Smash community and sign up today!:starman:

Top Bottom