• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not entirely sure if this is the right section for it, but!

Dr.Geno

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm a recently-retired graphical director for Super Smash Flash 2. I was interested in doing odd jobs for Project Melee regarding graphical aspects of the website. For example, on the character page the icons could use a small revamp that I would be happy to do. For example:

->

->

I'm a long time fan of Project M so I'd be happy to assist in any way needed.

I'm posting this here because I'm not sure where else, plus Alex Strife referred me to this forum for information. Thanks in advance, and I look forward to posting more within this community.

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
The reason those icons are in a low quality is because they need to keep the file size on them small. There's a limit to the size of the common5 file those icons are placed in and you risk the game crashing if it's too big which is easy to do when you're not careful. With the next version of Project M having the Clone and Alternate Costume engines, they're going to need the space.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Hey, I'm a recently-retired graphical director for Super Smash Flash 2. I was interested in doing odd jobs for Project Melee regarding graphical aspects of the website. For example, on the character page the icons could use a small revamp that I would be happy to do. For example:

->

->

I'm a long time fan of Project M so I'd be happy to assist in any way needed.

I'm posting this here because I'm not sure where else, plus Alex Strife referred me to this forum for information. Thanks in advance, and I look forward to posting more within this community.
Ooh, those look lovely.

I hope they let you assist on that.

Nothing wrong with making the site look sexier. :smirk:

210stuna

Smash Lord
I'm sure you can find some PM:BR and private message them with a link to this thread, and you can see what they say.

If you can prove you worked for Super Smash Flash: 2 then I'm sure they won't mind your work on the website.

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
Regardless, he doesn't need to prove he worked on SSF2. I used to help moderate the SSF2 Expansion Forums (RIP), so I can assure you Geno was certainly active over at McLeodGaming.

Top Bottom