• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not bothering with kirby anymore

Ssbunbalanced

Smash Rookie
Hes clearly underpowered. I tried going from playing bowser who i got well into elite rather easily to trying kirby.

i got his combos down and id say im
Above average and still losing to competent sword players and projectile spammers.

at least as bowser i have answers for that. But kirby? Theres literally nothing i can do he has to many weaknesses and not enough strengths. He cant touch competent sword players or projectile spammers. He isnt fast enough and my little leg attacks get 0 priority and often my combos are foiled by platforms.

anyone else think that all non-sword or projectile spam characters deserve a major buff to compensate?

at least bowser has fire and tough guy plus fast fall command grab.

what exactly can kirby do? Down special only works on noobs and is highly punishible. No shield break options, nothing...

should i just switch to playing sonic or pythra/sephiroth so i can get easy wins while blindfolded?

Last edited:
Top Bottom