• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Not Another Little Mac Wannabe!

GuardianZen

Smash Rookie
NNID
GuardianZen
3DS FC
2921-9103-1383
Greetings! My name is Zen (well, it's not the name I was born with, but it is the name that the most beautiful girl in the universe knows me by so I'm sticking with it), and I'm one of those Little Mac mains that wants to be a competitive player and sadly never will be.

But hey, if it means anything, I don't JUST play Little Mac. I play Ganondorf. And any character that gets a Competitive Guide from Jtails. Ha. I'm not even joking.

Pitiful existence aside, part of my deep desire to someday enter a tournament and get my sorry casual rear handed to me on a silver platter, seasoned with dabbles of salt and tears, is to be part of the competitive community on the interwebs. I mean, I've technically been in my region's Smash Facebook group, but I sort of can't figure out where exactly they host their tournaments.

Plus, anyways, this place looks a lot cooler than some random FB group, right? I mean, c'mon, you got nice little portraits next to each character's discussion forum. Nice!

So yeah, I'm here now. Hi.

Honestly, I only made an account now because I wanted to ask about something weird that happened on my 3DS. I was practicing roll-cancel grabs as Mac against a Shiek CPU, and I'm not sure what happened but Shiek and I both slipped a quarter-ways across Arena Ferox (Omega Mode) randomly. Was that just my tired eyes playing tricks on me or should I go find a nice subforum thingy to leave a question in?

Anyways, I'm glad to be here, and if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lurk around for Little Mac or Ganondorf (or maybe Captain Falcon) guides...

EDIT / P.S.: I love that little Smash Ball icon that shows up whenever I'm loading something. That's so cool!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welcome to Smashboards, Zen! You can talk about your question on Little Mac's boards, which is right here. And of course, the Smash Bros. symbol on the loading animation is pretty nice. :p

Top Bottom