• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nostalgia Tripping Thread

What do you consider a "Retro" video game?

• Gamecube and before

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • N64 and before

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • SNES and before

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • NES

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

xArc_Knightx

Smash Rookie
NNID
xArc_Knightx
3DS FC
4871-3861-6892
Hey guys! This thread is for those if you who love to talk about all the things you remember from your younger days. It doesn't just have to be video games. It can be a toy, TV show, or life experience. I'd love to hear from you and I won't judge you in any way.

As for me. The thing i remember most is old Kids TV shows. After browsing Netflix for something new to watch i came across the magic school bus cartoon series. I immediately remember fond memories of watching it on Saturday mornings when I was 9. I eagerly pressed the play button, then I was greeted with the theme song. I couldn't help but sing along with it! It may seem like a silly kids show, but I'll still enjoy watching it always. and it's way better than the crud there making right now.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wonder Balls were cool, I guess. Stop living in the past.

HeavySmashGuy

Smash Cadet
NNID
HeavyBrawlsGuy
3DS FC
1977-1276-9162
I remember Wizards & Warriors on the Nintendo. That and that one time my younger brother snapped all the rubber bands on my action figures.

210stuna

Smash Lord
I remember when using the internet meant waiting a minute or two and hearing that crunchy loud noise just to get on an AOL chatroom

Fluid_Drip

Smash Cadet
i remember when sephiroth created the black materia and wanted to sail the universe with our planet as his vessel.
tumblr_lnkav7HO6L1qzea6yo1_500.gif

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh. I thought this thread was being nostalgic over tripping in Brawl

Good times

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
when you run the mouse arrow over the forum name a little description of the forum will appear.
Oh REALLY

that is news to me

How do you post? Can you teach that to me as well?

xArc_Knightx

Smash Rookie
NNID
xArc_Knightx
3DS FC
4871-3861-6892
Lel You guys XD i didn't think this thread would get this many posts! Thanks to you all!

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Generally just anything that I did a lot as a kid. Like eat cinnamon Pop-Tarts and Chef Boyardee because I'm still a cherub at 13. OH WELL

Last edited:
Top Bottom